Elevate Everyone’s Expertise with E3 Sales Coaching
Maintaining high-performing teams is challenging…
because it’s not easy to do.
A lack of ongoing skill development leads to high turnover and missed sales.
Leaders waste time with ineffective, inefficient , and inconsistent meetings.
Your Top 20% are intrinsically motivated to perform; your Bottom 20% (non-performers) consume most of your time and attention; leaving the middle 60% not supported enough to reach their true potential.
Get monthly access to an engaging, informal, leader’s guide focused on key sales skills.
Managers do less talking during their monthly 20 minute E3 meetings and better facilitate collaborative microlearning that sticks.
Team members receive monthly retention and implementation assessment to reinforce key behaviors.
Watch as the entire team’s performance improves by leveraging your leader’s skills and by engaging every team member.
We consistently improve performance by focusing on behavior modification, driving for a high level of execution by every person on the team.
Informal micro-training that's easy to use saves managers time and keeps your leaders in the field.
Monthly touch-points with every team member lead to targeted coaching sessions that improve results and decrease turnover.
Tactical skill development in a collaborative setting generates more sales.
E3 Discussion and Coaching Platform
Powered by E3 Performance Solutions
Skill Transfer Confirmed
Each session focuses on the tactical behaviors teams need to be successful in driving revenue and improving customer experience through enhanced and consistent team engagement in all aspects of the business. Our areas of expertise:
- Building Value
- Converting Problems into Needs
- Metrics Selling
- Your First Impression May Be Your Last
- Handling Objections
- The Power of Self-Generated Leads
- Negotiating a “Win-Win” Strategy
- Winning Attitudes
- A Clear Perspective on Price
- Developing Benefits That Sell
- Developing Problems into Needs
- The Relationship Contract
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Engaging Others Productively
- Intent VS Impact
- Benefits of an Inclusive Organization
- Less = More: How Equity Helps Everyone
- Our Context Shapes Our Content – Continuing the Journey
- It’s About Making People Count
- Balancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Equity & Inclusion Impacting Us All
- Inclusive Organizational Characteristics
- The Impact of Micro-Aggressions
- Embracing Generational Differences
- Building Customer Relationships
- Effective Listening
- Handle It
- More Time to Serve
- Presenting Solutions
- Putting it All Together
- Soft Collections
- The Mysteries of Problem Solving
- The Quality Component
- The Right Question
- The Service Team
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Greeting Guests
- Customer Service Basics
- Handling Complaints
- Resolving Issues
- Increasing Productivity
- Daily Meetings
- Answering Questions
- Giving Directions
- Goal Setting
- Respect for Others
- Effective Time Management
- Circle of Safety (vehicle safety cones)
- Distracted Driving
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Ladder / Rack Inspections
- Working in an attic or crawlspace
- Driving: Parking
- Ladder Carrying
- Driving: Before you start your trip
- Lockout / Tagout
- Ladder Climbing
- Foundations of Leadership
- Change Leadership
- Charismatic Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Coaching for Continued Performance
- Corrective Coaching Language
- Providing Positive Reinforcement
- Time Management
- Handling Difficult Conversations
- Executing for Desired Results
- Employee Engagement
- Running Effective Meetings
Elevate Everyone’s Expertise
with the E3 Discussion and Coaching platform
Sales Training Success
What our clients are saying…
15% More Sales. 10% Less Turnover.
VP Training & Development • Republic Services
"With over 50 offices in 17 states, it is a challenge to get a consistent skill development program in place. In the last 2 years, we have increased sales by 15% and decreased turnover by 10% due to this training."